Quick Update

Hey guy, i join a affiliate program recently, this is the payment proof. (not from me):


Any member who refers a new member will receive 25 cents per Referral.This might not seem like much but a Free Pro Membership will get you a lot of Referrals! Commision will be paid on Commissions day (15th of every month)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my offer, i will pay you back the referral bonus as i did at other PTC sites on this blog. This is my paying rate:
$0.20 for my first 10 referral
$0.15 for next 40 referral
$0.10 for 51th referral onward

i will pay when i cash out, today is 24th Dec, next payout day is near, so please take this opportunity to get this easy money :)

please ue this link to join:
http://responsivetraffic.com/index.php?referid=mrniceguy

as usual, inform me after you join.

Referral List :

 1. Jin
 2. tusherdcc
 3. funtasy
 4. lindazhao333
 5. gnwinner
 6. internalsoul
 7. yeshu
 8. amateclick
 9. raielclaire
10. Mzk
11. ddole
12. adiseshu
13. elliotthn05
14. tictactoe46
15. bboy99
16. torielle
17. andyshan007
18. arpitb
19. man2008
20. riazam2006
21. sweetsix
22. ziblary
23. whatthesuck
24. mustwillza
25. Saklas
26. lemon_1800
27. haroon132
28. albert1004
29. vinay049
30. winspiral
(last update: March 17)

1 comments
  1. linda zhao December 27, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

    What is block? I don't understand what you are talking about... By the way I already joined as your referral, lindazhao333, please check your referral...

important notes, please read

Here is some simple rules:
1. 50 ads clicks consider as one(1) block, you need to inform me no. of block when you request for bonus from me, which mean that you can request your bonus for every 50 ads clicks.
2. **All bonus will be paid after i receive the payment from the PTC sites, except for FIRST block/50 ads clicks, you can request from me without waiting me to get the paid out.
3. Please inform me after you join any program.
4. Payment via PayPal and AlertPay only, please allow me a few days to check and process the payment.
5. Your links are allowed to add in this blog, please read more HERE.
6. For testing site, rule (2) is not applicable, i will only pay after i get paid from them. Read more HERE.
7. You can search for more detail (include my referral state also) about the PTC sites from "Blog Achieve" or "Categories" section, and click banner above if you want to join.


**For certain PTC sites, i will pay without using this rule, it mean that you can request anytime after you complete your job, i will put the "" icon at the banner there, eg look at Neobux banner.

100% Referral Bonus

Search for more detail from "Blog Achieve" or "Categories" section. Click Banner to Join.
 
 

100% Referral Bonus (Testing Site)

<