Quick Update

I am looking for those who are interested to post in GoldAge forum. This is not a PTP forum; however, there is a referral contest is running.

Here is my offer:
You need to make 120 posts/threads in this forum within two month, you will get paid $5 by the forum admin. so. Besides, I will pay $1.50 to you if you can complete the offer within one month, and $1.00 if you complete this offer more than ONE month. At the end, you will get $6.50 for 120posts/threads (around $0.05 per post/thread).

Please use this link to join as my referral, check if my username is correct: ~mrniceguy~. If not I will not pay you.
http://goldage.net/forum/register.php?referrerid=108515

Another thing you need to do so that you will be legal for this contest and my offer is you need to make a reply on this thread before you start posting.

I want to join this contest and I am referred by ~mrniceguy~
http://goldage.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74257#1

Notes:
1. You also will be qualified as the premium member for free after you complete 120 posts/threads in this offer.
2. There are a lot more other contests are running in this forum, e.g., I got paid from the Daily Member Contest once within 1 month I joined the forum. Check my side panel for more update for these contests.
(Click to Enlarge)
3. All payments from GoldAge are made by LibertyReserve. You can register a LR account HERE if you do not own one. Or, if you think that you do not want to keep your money in LR, you can sell back to me after you receive the payment.
4. All my payments are made by Paypal or Alertpay (only if I have enough fund).

Please inform me after you join me and send me your Paypal id when the time you finish the job. Feel free to ask me if you are doubt.

Thanks.

0 comments

important notes, please read

Here is some simple rules:
1. 50 ads clicks consider as one(1) block, you need to inform me no. of block when you request for bonus from me, which mean that you can request your bonus for every 50 ads clicks.
2. **All bonus will be paid after i receive the payment from the PTC sites, except for FIRST block/50 ads clicks, you can request from me without waiting me to get the paid out.
3. Please inform me after you join any program.
4. Payment via PayPal and AlertPay only, please allow me a few days to check and process the payment.
5. Your links are allowed to add in this blog, please read more HERE.
6. For testing site, rule (2) is not applicable, i will only pay after i get paid from them. Read more HERE.
7. You can search for more detail (include my referral state also) about the PTC sites from "Blog Achieve" or "Categories" section, and click banner above if you want to join.


**For certain PTC sites, i will pay without using this rule, it mean that you can request anytime after you complete your job, i will put the "" icon at the banner there, eg look at Neobux banner.

100% Referral Bonus

Search for more detail from "Blog Achieve" or "Categories" section. Click Banner to Join.
 
 

100% Referral Bonus (Testing Site)

<